Monday, February 9, 2009

Jenna Lee Debuts New Online Show on FBN

Starting today I believe, FBN will be streaming a new online HD web show with the super hot Jenna Lee hosting, can't wait, can't get enough of her. Jenna's got the most incredible hair, you can just tell she's finely maintained. Anyways, I digress, here is an excerpt from MultichannelNews.com on the new show:

Hosted by FBN's Jenna Lee and Connell McShane,

FoxBusiness.com Live will air in HD on foxbusiness.com for one hour weekdays at noon and feature breaking financial news reports, interviews with business leaders, CEOs, politicians and industry experts. The show, which is launching commercial-free, is also encouraging viewer participation through online and on-air commentary.

Guests during the premiere week are expected to include Barron's senior editor Mike Santoli, Burger King Brands president Russ Klein, Korn Ferry International CEO Gary Burnison, Sodahead.com CEO Jason Feffer and economist Sam Chandon.
"We are excited for our first foray into made-for-the-Web programming," said Fox News executive vice president Kevin Magee in a statement. "With so much of our daily news intake coming from the Web, it's only natural that we take the next step and provide an interactive online show, shot and aired live in HD, where the viewer can talk to our guests and hosts to get the most out of the day's breaking business news."

Can't get enough of Jenna,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of serenity at the Reporter Caps forum.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna needs to go back to the darker red lip gloss, she looked much better. The color she now wears makes her face look real pale. Of course I'd still love to do her, just don't think she looks as good.

Anonymous said...

Who needs breaking news? She just needs to model hot outfits on her show and it will definitely takeoff!

Anonymous said...

Damn was she bringing it last Friday with this outfit. Both shoulders exposed (very hot). I think she was dressed for a hot date.

Jenna is very hot. Nice post

Anonymous said...

If I ever got a shot at Jenna and was able to score, when it was over, I would have my penis removed because it would be useless to me at that point. The sex I have now is just practice in case I win a billion dollars and I am able to buy her from Fox.

Anonymous said...

I watched a 4 minute clip of the show on foxbusiness.com tonight (they didnt post the entire show) and it mostly featured Jenna. They know what drives views and ratings. The others (douchebags) were just sitting there holding charts and stuff in case Jenna needed a sip of water or something. She the kinda of woman you marry, were abrams is the kinda you get a blowjob from in your car in the bar parking lot. You go anus to mouth on abrams, but you would never consider doing that to sweet jeena lee. You bring Lee flowers "just because".

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but she is just not hot enough. I have high standards when it comes to my news babes that I watch on tv.

Anonymous said...

This douche bag above me in comments is a homo. I would wreck Jenna Lee and to her Mom, Alexix Glick.

Anonymous said...

Seriously? You're 35 it's time to move out of your mom's basement fellas. Jenna's a total sweetheart and way too good for the likes of you toadlickers.

Anonymous said...

Jenna Lee is a flat chested and none-curvy chick. I would never notice her at a frat party.

Template Design | Elque 2007