Sunday, December 23, 2007

Vote For The Hottest News Babe in Phoenix

The city in the desert, Phoenix. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many fine news babes for Phoenix, AZ. I've never been to Phoenix but I've spent some time in Flagstaff and it is beautiful there. There were too many good looking news babes that I had to leave some off. One worth mentioning is April Warneke of 3TV. A lot of hot news babes have gone national from Phoenix including Christi Paul and Elizabeth Vargas, and probably plenty more. Anyways if you don't see your favorite hottie Phoenix news babe, feel free to email me at anchorbabes@gmail.com so I can add it.

Vovici Online Survey Software

Wanna hook up with hot babes from Phoenix? What are you waiting for, find your hot new friend online today.

The candidates are:

Isis Romero (FOX10)
Isis Romero anchors “FOX 10 News at 10” with Troy Hayden. She joined the FOX 10 news team in June of 2007.

“It has been very exciting learning all about the Valley,” said Isis. “The people here are so warm and friendly and I’m enjoying meeting our viewers.”

Isis began her broadcast career while attending the University of Texas, in the operations department at News 8 in Austin. She turned to her reporting talents at the FOX owned-and-operated station in Austin in the fall of 2001. In 2004, Isis reported for KZTV in Corpus Christi, Texas. Most recently, she co-anchored that station’s weeknight newscasts at 5, 6 and 10pm.

She is a strong supporter of the National Association for Hispanic Journalists and the City of Hope.

Isis lives in Scottsdale and in her free time she enjoys reading, spending time with her family and exploring her new hometown.

Beverly Kidd (3TV)
Beverly Kidd joined the NewsChannel 3 family in August 2001. Starting off on the anchor desk for the weekend morning show, Kidd is now the evening news anchor and health reporter.

After earning her bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Va., Kidd racked up 10 years of experience in broadcasting.

Before joining Arizona's Family, Kidd spent eight years as an anchor and health reporter for WTKR, which is near her hometown of Virginia Beach, Va.

In addition to her on-air work there, Kidd spent four years as a volunteer with Norfolk's Crimeline Program. During that time, she received the Governor's Award for volunteer excellence.

Kidd is a huge music fan and budding musician. When she's not on television, she loves hiking, playing the drums, playing tennis and spending time with her little boys.

Fay Fredricks (12NBC)
About Me: Married to husband Tim since September 2005, no kids

Hometown: LA

Current Position: Anchor, 12 News Up Front..... Reporter, 12 News @ 10

Years with 12 News/When you joined 12 News: 6 Years, joined 12 News in April of 2001

College Graduated from: University of Miami, FL ... graduated with a dual major in Communications and Political Science.

Interests/Hobbies: Travel: I've had the opportunity to see much of Europe, Greece, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Hong Kong, the Caribbean and parts of Central America. My dream trip is Africa So, I'm working on those frequent flyer miles !!

Favorite Music: House !! Love any compilation Ministry of Sound puts out

Favorite Books: (not necessarily favorite) but currently reading: "Beauty Junkies" by Alex Kuczynski. Fascinating book with really smart and sharp writing.

Pets: 2 cats... both rescues. Rescues are The Best !! My oldest is a survivor of Hurricane Andrew in Miami. A girl was giving kittens away at the grocery store. The mother was lost in the storm. Calvin was the little runt of the litter,. Now, he's my big fat cat. Hobbes came from the Human Society in Flagstaff. I used to do public service announcements for the shelter on KNAZ when I worked there years ago, and he was my last featured animal.... and I couldn't let him go.

Favorite Sports Teams: Miami Hurricanes Football

Where else you have worked: Came to 12 News from a magazine show on WAMI-TV in Miami, Fl.... the flagship of Barry Diller's USA Broadcasting. Prior to that, spent 4 1/2 years at KTVK in Phoenix. Started my career as the weekend anchor at KNAZ in Flagstaff.

Awards Received: Emmy Award for Series Reporting. Emmy Award for Service Story Reporting . Named Arizona Associated Press Reporter of the Year for 2004 and earned a Best of the West award for Spot News Reporting in 2006. Fay has hosted the Tempe Tostitos Fiesta Bowl Block Party. Covered the Diamondbacks World Series run following 9/11 in New York City. Field anchored from the 2004 Presidential Debates. Covered the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy and the 2007 Super Bowl in Miami, Florida.

Your Biggest Pet Peeve: Intolerance

Dream Vacation: Africa - see above !!

Catherine Anaya (CBS5)
Three-time Emmy Award-winning journalist CATHERINE ANAYA anchors the CBS 5 News 6:30pm and 10pm newscasts. She joined CBS 5 News in January of 2003.

The Arizona Associated Press Broadcasters Association named Catherine ‘Anchor of the Year’ for 2003, the same year in which she as named “Best TV Newcomer” by Phoenix Magazine. In 2006, she was honored with her third Emmy Award for her report about twin boys burned in an apartment explosion, their recovery and their plight to remain in the U.S. for medical treatment. Catherine is a versatile journalist in both broadcast and print. She is a regular contributor to Latino Perspectives Magazine. To view Catherine’s past columns, click here. In May 2007, Catherine won the first place award for Magazine commentary/analysis from the Arizona Press Club for her magazine column about the two Honduran boys with burn injuries. She previously wrote an award-winning monthly parenting column for Los Angeles Family Magazine.

Prior to CBS 5 News, Catherine freelanced as a Special Correspondent for the television daily newsmagazine “Extra”. Before that, she spent four years at KCBS-TV, in Los Angeles where she anchored the morning news, co-hosted an afternoon women’s talk show and earned an Emmy Award nomination for her reporting from El Salvador following the aftermath of Hurricane Mitch.

CBS 5 News marks Catherine’s return to the valley. She anchored the weekday morning and noon newscasts for KPNX-TV from 1992 to 1998. During her six years there, Catherine won her first Emmy Award for reporting. She also worked as a health reporter and helped launch the award-winning breast cancer awareness program Buddy Check 12. Before that, Catherine anchored the news in South Bend, Ind., and McAllen, Texas.
Click here to find out more!

Catherine is an active member of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists. She is the Vice President of the Arizona Latino Media Association (ALMA) and is a former member of the Fresh Start Women’s Foundation Auxiliary Board and the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. Catherine is a graduate of the Valley’s Hispanic Leadership Institute, Class of 2004 and was recently awarded the HLI Distinguished Alumni Award. Catherine was also selected to the '40 Hispanic Leaders under 40' list, recognizing committed individuals working toward the greater good of the community. She is a member of the Raul H. Castro Advisory Committee. She also recently traveled to Israel as part of a group of National Latino Leaders and Journalists invited to the country for a week-long educational seminar.

Catherine has been honored with awards, including the ASU Gamma Alpha Omega Sorority’s Latina Excellence Award for Arts/Media and the Girl Scouts 2006 Women of Distinction World Award of the Arts for championing creative endeavors of all types.

In addition to the workout her two young children give her on a daily basis, Catherine started running only two years ago and has since run four marathons, including the Boston Marathon in April 2007 during a Nor’ Eastern storm. To view an interview with Catherine after the Boston Marathon, click here.

Alexis DelChiaro (FOX10)
Alexis DelChiaro is the newest member of the FOX 10 morning team, co-anchoring “FOX 10 Arizona Morning” weekdays from 5am to 9am and “FOX 10 News @ Noon.”

“I really enjoy waking up our viewers every morning,” said Alexis.

Alexis brings a wealth of experience with her to the Valley; she’s been a news anchor, a weather anchor, reporter, sports reporter and news producer. She joins FOX 10 with years of experience in Yuma, Arizona and Santa Barbara, California. A graduate of the University of California in Santa Barbara, Alexis majored in communications and minored in Spanish.


She enjoys traveling with friends and family, spending time with her energetic dog Cubby and cheering for her favorite baseball team, the Chicago Cubs

Sabra Gertsch (FOX10)
Sabra Gertsch is a two time Emmy-winning reporter with seven nominations plus multiple Associated Press awards.
Sabra is a graduate of the University of Utah where she was awarded an internship at ABC NEWS PRIMETIME LIVE in Washington D.C. She spent time behind the camera with a documentary team at KUED-PBS, and as an associate producer at KTVX in Salt Lake City. After two years anchoring the morning show at KIDK-TV in Idaho Falls, Idaho she became the weekend anchor at KEYE in Austin, Texas, where she was named Best Reporter by the Associated Press. In 2003 she stopped messing with Texas and moved to the Arizona desert to join Fox10 news where she contributes to the Only on Fox team.

When not crafting her latest script, Sabra enjoys yoga, family, traveling, and photography.

Lin Sue Cooney (12NBC)
Hometown: Born in Taipei, Taiwan... grew up in Great Falls, Montana

City of Residence: North Central Phoenix

Current Position: 5, 6 10 pm weekday anchor

When you joined 12 News: joined 12news in 1984... eek!

College Graduated from: Willamette University with a BA in English/Political Science and MA from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University

Interests/Hobbies: TRAVELING (I've been to China, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico,Tobago, Trinidad, The British Virgin Islands, England, Scotland, Wales, France, Ireland, Germany, Austria and Spain). Also love Cooking, Gardening, Decorating, Writing, Reading, Photography, Boating, Camping

Music: Everything but rap

Favorite Song: Amazing Grace

Favorite Books: The Bible is far and away my favorite book!

Favorite Quote: Take the high road

Favorite Foods: Chinese and Mexican

Favorite Colors: Black, white, red

Favorite Travel Destination: Anywhere I haven't been yet

Pets: Giant red doberman named Jager

Children: Daughter: Taylor & Sons: Zach, Seamus and Wen

Favorite Sports Team: Suns

Favorite Moment in Broadcasting: Getting "fired" by Donald Trump

Hidden Talent: Crosswords

Why you decided to work in TV: I love to write and this way I could get paid for telling stories

Where else you have worked: Beaumont, Texas.... Dallas, Texas

What you love about living in Arizona: The sunshine... I love the sunshine

First Story Reported: A boring zoning story in Port Arthur, Texas

Awards Received: Emmys, Edward R Murrow, Best of Gannett, Best TV Anchor

Your First Job: KFDM in Beaumont, TX

What People Would Never Guess About You: I have a huge appetite... and eat like a horse.

Your Heritage: Chinese

Your Biggest Pet Peeve: Selfish people

Your Prized Possession: All my handmade family scrapbooks of my children's lives and our family vacations

What I'm Passionate About: My awesome husband and adorable kids

Dream Vacation: A tropical island that only my family knows about!

Kaley O'Kelley (ABC15)
Arizona has stolen my heart.

Yes, I know, those of us who forecast Arizona weather, hear it all the time "how do you deal with that desert heat?"

Truth be told... Fall, Winter and Spring make a few months of searching for shade and air conditioning...well worth the wait!

I grew up in the small town of East Wenatchee, Washington, in an area also considered to be a desert. That could be why I am so comfortable with the lifestyle this desert has to offer.

My broadcasting career started at KYMA, in Yuma, back in the 1990's and my path to ABC 15 has been quite an adventure.

After high school graduation I moved to Los Angeles where I hosted two entertainment shows.

That happened while I was still in college.

I am a graduate of Pepperdine University with Bachelor of Arts degree in Telecommunications.

When I moved to Yuma, I learned everything I could about a news operation - producing, writing, reporting, anchoring and the weather. It's also where I won an Associated Press FIRST PLACE award for Investigative Reporting. That award and experience lead to jobs at KEYT (ABC) Santa Barbara, XETV (FOX) San Diego, and now ABC15 here in Phoenix.

Since my return to Arizona, the opportunity to cover hurricane Ivan was life changing. Our team rode the eye-wall of the category 3 storm in Pensacola, Florida, where the dirtiest or shall I say most dangerous part of Ivan made landfall. Words could never describe the emotions we all felt... watching people, just like you and me lose everything in one night... people we hunkered down with, inside a warehouse for more than 16 hours, windows being blown out every 15 minutes. It's a story that earned an Emmy nomination for Live Field Reporting.
Mostly recently, I won an Emmy Award for hosting ABC-15's daily magazine show Sonoran Living Live. It's a show I won an Emmy for, for Co-Hosting, back in 2006. That same year, I was awared an Emmy for Breaking News Coverage of a rare weather event here in Phoenix: Snow!

I was also voted Best Weather Anchor by the Associated Press in 2006.

In addition to anchoring weather for ABC15 Daybreak, I work with our Sports Department. In the fall of 2003 I co-hosted the sports magazine show "EmmittZone" with former Dallas Cowboy /Arizona Cardinal running back Emmitt Smith… who is also the distinguished WINNER of ABC's DANCING WITH THE STARS. That same year I co-hosted the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl Special and coverage The FBR open. I've also had the honor of reporting from the Academy Awards on the RED CARPET. This year, I stood next to Joan and Melissa Rivers (talk about interesting!) I contribute regularly to the Abrams & Bettis show on THE WEATHER CHANNEL and Since August of 2005, I've filled-in for Marysol Castro in TIMES SQUARE on Good Morning America Weekend Edition.

I still can't believe I call this a job!

Some things you may not know about me include...

I run starts and wind-sprints almost everyday--even when it's too hot outside (I’m addicted).

I like riding my beach cruiser early Saturday mornings.

On My IPOD you'll find all kinds of music...Dave Matthews Band, Bob Segar, Prince, 50-Cent, Metallica, Ne-Yo, Rihanna, The Fray, Chris Daughtry, Natasha Bedingfield, Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, Motley Crue, Nelly Furtado, and Tori Amos.

I love going to the movies as long as we can order HOT Popcorn with M&M's... Yum!

I also enjoy cooking, reading, interior design and learning more about my Native American roots. I am a proud member of the Native American Journalists Association.

Throughout the year, I visit schools across the Valley with WOW in tow. WOW - or Weather on Wheels - is in interactive educational weather experience inside a 24-foot mobile motion simulator.

Caribe Devine (12NBC)
Hometown: I was born in Longview, Texas but I consider El Paso, Texas my home.

City of Residence: Phoenix

Click Here to Visit Richmond American Homes

Current Position: Weekend Weather Forecaster

When you joined 12 News: I joined in March of 2005.

College Graduated from: U.T.E.P. University of Texas at El Paso

Interests/Hobbies: Reading, Movies, Salsa Dancing, trying new restaurants, and going to the gym when I have time

Favorite Music: Maxwell, Alycia Keys, Angie Stone, Lauren Hill, and yes Yani

Favorite Books: "In the Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Favorite Food: EVERYTHING! I eat everything, but some of my favorites are Chicken Mole Enchiladas, Shredded Beef Tacos, Meat Loaf, and Pasta in Marinara Sauce

Favorite Color: Corral and Cream

Favorite Travel Destination: Any place with a white beach, water, and lots of sunshine.

Pets: None, but I absolutely love Cocker Spaniels. I used to have two.

Children: None

Hidden Talent: I can roll my tongue from back to front. It actually looks pretty disgusting!

Where else you have worked: KFOX-TV and KTSM-TV in El Paso, Texas

What you love about living in Arizona: The climate and weather. I'm a desert girl for sure.

What People Would Never Guess About You: I'm on the cover of millions of boxes of Revlon Hot Tools blow dryers and curling irons.

Your Heritage: My father is African-American, my mother is Mexican-American. By the way, my name means Caribbean in Spanish.

Your Biggest Pet Peeve: When people drive slower than 60mph on the freeway and the annoying sound of people eating popcorn at the movies.

Dream Vacation: A 6 month tour of Africa and Europe, but a good book on the beach in the sun will do just fine.

Jenn Burgess (ABC15)
Jenn Burgess co-anchors ABC15 Daybreak with Rebecca Thomas.

She is a familiar face around Arizona. Her career in television began in Flagstaff.

Jenn worked in nearly every aspect of the business from behind the camera to in front of it as a morning anchor and reporter.

Some of her fondest moments of working in the High Country include covering forest fires, participating in a 24-hour ride-along with the Flagstaff Fire Department, and of course, traipsing around the Arizona Snowbowl to cover any snow story possible.

After her time in Flagstaff, Jenn didn't have to move very far when she got the call to be a morning show host and noon anchor at KSAZ-TV in Phoenix.

During her time there, Jenn had the opportunity to dance with the Phoenix Suns Dancers, cover the American Idol Finale in Los Angeles and interview countless celebrities.

Though many people know Jenn as a newsperson, her first love is weather. She says that stems from her childhood, spent in the Canadian Midwest, specifically Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

"I remember being fascinated with the tornados and severe weather we'd get every summer - the way the sky would turn a sickly green and the wind would just howl! On the flip side, in the winter, I was usually the first one to run out and play in the 4-foot snowdrifts. I've also always had an interest in science, ever since I was a little girl."

Now, as co-anchor of ABC15 Daybreak, Jenn will be keeping her focus on news and current events, but she won't rule out anything having to do with Dancing with the Stars. "I did ballet for 17 years, and I just love that show!"

Originally from Seattle, Jenn has called Arizona home for the last 10 years.

"I fell in love with the Arizona sky. It has so many different moods at various times of year. Plus, the people here have welcomed me with open arms. I feel like I have my Arizona family, and then my biological family, whom I love very much, back in Seattle."

Jenn is a graduate of Northern Arizona University.

When she isn't at work, Jenn enjoys anything having to do with exploring the outdoors.

"I grew up in a family who loved to camp and hike. I tend to be a bit of an adrenaline junkie. I love a good heart-pounding adventure - from hiking in the backcountry to learning how to paraglide. You name it, I'll try it! Life is so precious and short, why not give it all you've got?! Then again, the occasional night relaxing at home isn't bad, either."

*All biographies from their respective employer websites.

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any rumors on these hotties??

SLove said...

They are hot! Any one of them who decides to let themselves go is the one that I would date! Seeing a woman gain weight is very sexy!

Anonymous said...

i would love to alexas

Anonymous said...

i would love to cum inside alexas after she blows me

Anonymous said...

Lynn sue she worse then trish regan she married the bosses son or now the owner son

Anonymous said...

the only rumer beverly kidd gave blow job to a pro baseball player

Anonymous said...

What player and how do you know?

Anonymous said...

it is on the ddirty.com about beverly kidd

Anonymous said...

i read one time lynn sue was to pose in playboy she said no i cant see how she not that good lucking

Anonymous said...

for hot females in 08 you need to put april warnecke and carey pena both verry hot blondes any guy would not mine spending the night with for sex

Anonymous said...

i would love suck beverly big tits then have blow me thenejacuate inside of her

Anonymous said...

i would love to give alexas a early christmas gift eating blonde pussy out while she blows me then ejaculte inside of her

Anonymous said...

April Warneke is much sexier than all these women.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie sandoval is alot hoter looking then female there and has mouth that looks like she like to suck cock

Anonymous said...

i would love give beverly a christmas gift sucking a big breat then while i am eating her out she does her favote starts blowing me then cum inside of her sweet pussy

Anonymous said...

i love give garibe alot action in between her thights buy eating her out then cum inside of her

Anonymous said...

who created this website? the boyfriend of jenn burgess? didn't you have jenn ranked as #1 and beverly as #2?

Anonymous said...

i love put my big cock in between beverly big tits while she blowing it then cum inside of her pussy

Anonymous said...

i love to eat out alexas big sweet jussy pussy while she blows me then cum inside of big pussy

Anonymous said...

i would love to eat beverly out whils she blowing me then suck her tits while cum inside a pussy

Anonymous said...

i love eat out alexas blonde cunt then have her blow me and while i am cum inside of her i will suck her breast

Anonymous said...

i love eat beverly out then suck her breast while she blowing me then give some good cum inside of her pucy

Anonymous said...

Bevvy Kidd supposedly blew Barry Zito of SF Giants. There are plenty of porn gals on various websites that look SO much like April Warnecke that all I can see when she does the weather is an image of her eating LOADS of cum. Man, I'd like a Beverly Kidd and April Warnecke sandwich. I would dehydrate myself and you KNOW that both gals would gargle it for you before swallowing and asking for more!

Anonymous said...

beverly i just seen on her facebook spilt with her boyfreind so she must just like bloowing or hard get along with april i know is still married but i take both of them on at the same time and cum in both there pussys

Anonymous said...

i love have beverly blow me while i am sucking her tits then i shot some sperm inside her nice sweet jussy pussy

Anonymous said...

i love eat alexas out then i am sucking her breast and put some spern inside of pussy

Anonymous said...

you need to show carey pena she is one hot blonde from channal three

Anonymous said...

i love to eat out faye blonde pussy while she is blowing me while i am cum inside of her pussy i be sucking her nice tits

Anonymous said...

Isis - has a "Jane Seymour" look going but the nose has a zip code of its own.
Beverly - do something with the hair Lady Godiva.
Fay - Jessica Savitch reincarnated?
(Stay away from water-filled ditches Fay!)
Catherine - two words...NOSE JOB!
Alexis - which way ARE you looking?
Sabra - didn't she marry Arnold?
Lin - if Lisa Ling spends 20 years in a N. Korea prison, Lin can take over at NatGeo.
Kaley - needs a baton and cheerleader outfit.
Caribe - "Caribe Devine"? Are you shitting me? Sounds like a headliner at a strip club.
Jenn - whisper in one ear. You'll hear it echo for a while and then come out the other ear.

Yes, yes, yes. I'm not perfect either. But then again, I'm not a "public figure" presenting myself for public ridicule.

Anonymous said...

BEVERLY AND ALEXIS HAVE ONE THING IN COMAN THEY BOTH HAVE BLOW BASEBALL PICTURES BEV. DID BARRY ZITO AND ALEXAS IS MARRIED TO A CHICAGO CUB PICTURE THEY CAN BOTH BLOW ME ANY TIME TYEY WANT THEN I CUM IN THERE PUSSY

newyork0ne said...

you show more of alexis delchiaro who works the phoenix fox station she were short shirts some time you can see under her dress plus her tops are low cut on her facebook page it low cut you can see part of her breast

Template Design | Elque 2007