Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Hot Leggy Laurie Dhue on Geraldo

Always wondered when she'd show up back on the tube, from yesterday, this is former FOX news babe Laurie Dhue on Geraldo and looking as hot as she has ever been. Those luscious lips, and always with the hot heels. Damn, we've missed Laurie, hopefully she'll make some more appearances in the near future. Bonus add with Kimberly Guilfoyle in the background.

Laurie, we've missed you,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of Sandman at the Hi-Def News Caps blog.

4 comments:

StewartIII said...

Laurie Dhue, I MISS YOU!

Unknown said...

Laurie,honey,I'm here with open arms to welcome you back.She's still hot stuff

Anonymous said...

i agree anchorman, i love laurie

anonymous said...

It was great to see Laurie again. I know I've missed her. She still looks amazing! I really hope we see her again on a regular basis!

Template Design | Elque 2007