Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waking Up to a Hot Maggie Rodriguez

From yesterday's Early Show, CBS news babe Maggie Rodriguez was bringing it with the nice sweater puppies. She such a petite hottie as well, you can see how small she is in the second picture. The guy she's interviewing can't keep his eyes of Maggie's chest. I don't know who the other broad is in the second picture, but she's bangin' too.

Maggie is such a petite cutie pie,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of Gambit at the Reporter Caps forum.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know she was that petite. Her picture should be in the dictionary next to the word "spinner".

Anonymous said...

the other chick is the spinner. maggie has some big ass boobs that need to be covered in cum.

Anonymous said...

those big boobs need some good motorboatin'!

Anonymous said...

i would love to suck her tits while i am cum in her sweet juccy puccy

Anonymous said...

Would love to smell her ass after she's taken a shit

Anonymous said...

Smell her ass? Hell, I'd volunteer to be her toilet paper. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm goooooood!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The gal on the left has some magnificent milk bags herself. Any woman whose breasts result in a shadow being cast on her clothing is OK in my world.

Anonymous said...

the only thing i want to do to her ass is fuck it deep and hard then bust my nut in it.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah7Hze1qNW4

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO EAT MAGGIE PUSSY. I BET HER PUSSY TASTE SO GOOD.

Anonymous said...

I would lick maggie buthole IN A HEARBEAT.

Anonymous said...

I BET MAGGIE IS WILD IN BED. I BET MAGGIE GIVE GREAT BLOWJOBS. I COULD EAT MAGGIE PUSSY ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT.

Template Design | Elque 2007