Monday, December 22, 2008

Alisyn Camerota Funny and Hot News Babe

I leave you with the incomparable Alisyn Camerota of FOX News hosting FOX and Friends yesterday. I love her funny faces, I bet Alisyn and Alexis Glick could make a whole show just by their face contortions. Imagine the faces they make when doing the funky chicken. As always, Alisyn looking delicious, she's hot no matter what angle.

Alisyn is stumped...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of cody at the Wide World of Women forum and Sabrina at the Reporter Caps forum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to see the face she makes when she cums. Then I would cover her face in my cum.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let em' grow, let em' grow, let em' grow!

Anonymous said...

God Alisyn's so hot.

I can't even imagine the things I'd do with her.

Actually I can.. and it would involve handcuffs. :)

Anonymous said...

Drop the idiot on the left and bring in a hot blonde and I will start watching. : )

I hate to say it but, Fox should let that dumb chick: Ainsley Earhneart host since, this show needs more eye candy in the morning.

Alisyn is still the best thing about the show though.

Template Design | Elque 2007