Monday, January 12, 2009

Christine Romans Showing off her Sexy Legs on CNN

A rare chair segment with CNN money babe Christine Romans yesterday showing off her legs. She used to do it all the time, but then not. Bonus with the fishnet stockings, those things just drive me crazy. I saw someone in fishnets at the bar the other day and I almost had to stop watching football. Anyways, hot stuff, not sure about that Ali Velshi guy though, too much of a dork.

That's my girl Chrissy,
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of joeycap666 at the Wide World of Women forum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God! I would love to see a cap of that when her hands were not clutching her legs. Can anyone help us out.

Anonymous said...

I don't see what all the rage is about Christine...she has a dog face!

Anonymous said...

I agree that her face is busted but I would love to see an unobstructed view of those legs. I would put my hand over that face if i were to bang her anyway

Template Design | Elque 2007