Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lester Holt's Got Amy Robach on His Mind

I do wonder what its like being Lester Holt, hosting the Today Show along with NBC hottie Amy Robach. Does he go home and just have Amy running crazy all over his head?? Amy probably plays it up just to mess with him too, I would if I was her. Anyways, have a great weekend y'all...

Lester: I want to feel your legs,
Photobucket
Amy: Wow, I didn't know you felt that way about me...
Lester: How could I not, you damn fine... girl,
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of shadow at the Reporter Caps forum.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lester would love to slip amy the big black schlong!

Anonymous said...

i love give amy some news first sucking her breast then eating her out the cuming inside of her

Anonymous said...

Love those boots

Anonymous said...

The today show is still stuck in the 80's news with long skirts. Could be shorter like the women on Fox and old women Kathie "Grandma" Gifford.

I will stick to watching Fox in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I think Amy's got Lester on her mind too.

Anonymous said...

i think amy wouldnt mind havin a lil chocolate!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have Amy on my cock, bouncing up and down, filling her pussy with my cum.

Anonymous said...

Amy has taste she would never touch that sick pervert that would be like doing beastiality and she is not into that shit

Anonymous said...

yea ur right white girls never fuck big black guys, lol!

Template Design | Elque 2007