Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heather Nauert in a Hot Pink Top

Back and forth between FOX in NY and FOX News, here is hot blonde Heather Nauert on FOX News with a nice low cut pink top. She's got a little Cameron Diaz in her face, I like...

Heather is definitely happening now,

Screencaps courtesy of cody at the Wide World of Women forum.


sw000shman said...

heather's boobs are gonna get bigger. she is pregnant

Dark The Man Duke said...

That's a lucky bastard who got to slip it into this hottie.

BigD said...

"So I was sitting at dis bar, you know, and dis dude comes up to me, you know, and says 'Hey, baby. Want a drink?' and I says I don't want one, you know, and he tries to buy me one anyway. you know, and I say to him...what was your question again? I still might be a little drunk, you know. Got any coffee?"

Template Design | Elque 2007