Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Wickedly Hot Curves of Jenna Lee

From earlier in the week, definitely some of the hottest shots of Jenna Lee, possibly that I've ever seen. She's got tight curves on that backside, and showing off a lot of thigh in the second pic. The guy in the second pic is like "It may look like I can't see them, but I have infrared vision, and I can see those luscious legs underneath the table, and they're incredibly hot."

Jenna just blew my mind,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of sparty and Donkeed at the Reporter Caps forum.

3 comments:

Dark The Man Duke said...

I can't believe she considers herself a "tomboy". This girl is just plain smoking. Her mom Alexis Glick isn't too bad looking either.

Unknown said...

Jenna is the breakout hotty on FBN

Dick Rockhard said...

Jenna is THE sexiest woman on cable news (regular or business). I wake up early each weekday just to make my cock as hard as a rock! Keep me up Jenna!

Template Design | Elque 2007