Thursday, January 10, 2008

Quick, Contessa Brewer Needs More Lipstick

I like these Hazards of Live TV clips that Inside Cable News does. This one shows the very hot Contessa Brewer needing some more lipstick in between interview segments. Except the camera cut back to Contessa unexpectedly and she was caught.... oopsy.



I like the look on Contessa's face too, it's like she got caught shoplifting or something. It's just lipstick Contessa, it's not like they caught you with your pants down or something.

4 comments:

G-Man said...

I thought the funniest part was after they cut back to her, when she put down the lipstick, assumed the serious look and began nodding as if she were paying attention the whole time. Priceless!

Anchor Man said...

man, Contessa is one funny chick. I bet she'd be one cool chick to hang out with...

Anonymous said...

I'd want to do more than just hang out with her. With a face like hers and those lovely lips I definitely know what I'd want her to do to me.

Anonymous said...

I love it when she wears her red lip gloss, it just makes her so much hotter and just the thought of those beautiful lips sucking all the cum out of me drives me nuts.( Yea, she could suck on them too ).

Template Design | Elque 2007