Friday, April 4, 2008

Poppy Harlow is CNN's Sexy New Kid on the Block

Not exactly sure when she started at CNN, but she's a real looker all right. Her name is Poppy Harlow and she'll be anchoring CNN Money segments. Here is what it says in her bio on CNN's website,

Poppy Harlow is an anchor for CNNMoney.com based in New York. Harlow joined CNNMoney.com from Forbes.com where she worked as an anchor, reporter and producer for the Forbes.com Video Network. At Forbes.com Harlow covered the financial markets as well as luxury, travel, technology and energy. Harlow interviewed a number of Fortune 500 CEOs and business leaders while at Forbes.com.

Prior to working for Forbes.com, Harlow was an anchor and reporter for NY1 News' Local Edition. Harlow began her journalist career as an intern for CBS MarketWatch and an assistant producer for CBS Newspath.

Harlow graduated Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa with a bachelor's degree in Political Science and Middle Eastern Studies from Columbia University.


Gotta love the name, Poppy. This one looks like a real keeper,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of cnbcer and marauder at the Reporter Caps forum.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, somebody caught it. Untill today I thought it was just me who thinks Poppy is Hot & Sexy, but now I know. This babe is very attractive and reminds of Rudi Bakhtiar. I've searched several times for her on Google to see if anybody else called her hot or has a blog going. Here it is...

Anonymous said...

I have just started google for Poppy and found this page. I can confirm you, Poppy is really (i dont know the best word - i am from Hungary) on the top(both on the eyes and itellectually)!! M

Anonymous said...

yep Girl is very attractive. Just saw her for the first time today and went on a google hunt to see what I could dig up on her :D...not in a stalker way of course

Anonymous said...

drooooool
How about a Poppy calender.

Nice business clothes - of course.
I could look at her all year.

Anonymous said...

I would be pleased to pork this broad... Very pleased indeed.

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!! This chick is hot. You have to take a look at this new video she did on Hydrogen Fuel.
http://money.cnn.com/video/#/video/news/2008/06/30/news.hydrogen.06302008.cnnmoney

She's got some junk in those jeans. I love me some juicy butt'ed white girls. Nice and thick baby.

She's also got DSL =)

Anonymous said...

Well, taking a look at her from good old germany and man she is nice and gives the news the extra touch...Beautiful girl.

Anonymous said...

She is getting prettier everyday.. so she'll eventually get canned unfortunately! Her hair and makeup are fab!

http://money.cnn.com/video/#/video/news/2008/08/28/news.082808.moneynow9a.cnnmoney

Anonymous said...

Yes she IS! lol; the TV in my home office was on with the volume near zero (wanted to keep an ear on the latest McCain gaffe -- debate scare), but when I lifted my eyes for a second: DAMN!! hihihi

I love it that she seems to have a superior brain and is not an anorexic waif.

You WORK IT GIRL ! hmm_hmm_hmm.

Anonymous said...

She is just lovely, and does a nice job of handling the news and interviews. Yum.

NamesWillNeverHurtMe said...

Needs to learn not to talk through her nose. Otherwise she's a babe.

Anonymous said...

Yepper, she is Hot.

Anonymous said...

... hot luxurious cunt, she is shaved ... an she fucks araound in nyc ... but only rich guys get the pleasure ...

Anonymous said...

Baby, you are the girl!!! I can remember seeing such beauty even in my dreams. In fact SWEET is you definition.

Ride on!!! baby. I love your creator.

Anonymous said...

Poppy is fine by me. I thought I was the only one who noticed her as well. Ever since I saw her do the story on those bikes and realized she had a big ass I was smitten. I like big butts and I cannot lie. She is attractive sexy bright and has fine butt. So for me she is a super star and my favorite news personality

Template Design | Elque 2007