Saturday, April 19, 2008

Susan Hendricks is a Weekend Hit on CNN

I wonder if Susan Hendricks ever gets tired of just doing the weekends on CNN Headline News. I know she fills in once in a while on the weekdays, but I bet she'd love to show off her goods in primetime. I like the second picture here, I think that's Ray D'Alessio, they just look really awkward in that picture, maybe it's the colors, or his bigness compared to Susan, weird...

Smiling Susan,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of deadzone at the Reporter Caps forum.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan Hendricks does look awkward. She is slightly leaning away from him. Susan looks like one of my ex-girlfriends well, she is an exact twin. She seems nice but, been there done that. *I mean that in a positive way you perverts*

Trust me, women like this may seem like queens that most guys can never date but, if you have a confident and funny attitude than you will end up dating someone like.

Anonymous said...

I actually dated Susie in college. I was 19 and she was 18.
I was in the airport yesterday morning and had the shock of my life when I saw her on CNN. That's the last place I would have expected to see Susie. It's about a complete 180 degree turn from what she was in college.

Brick Tamland said...

I smoked a bong with Susie in college.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan, what was she in college??

Anonymous said...

Women like her are often weed smokers and they masturbate a whole lot.

Also, what the fuck is she wearing. If I were to look at a rerun of news from the 1960's than the anchor would be dressed just as boring as her. Nothing sexy about her.

Then again it is BORING CNN AND THEY HAVE A FAGGET DRESS CODE. WHICH IS WHY I WATCH FOX AND WHY EVERYONE ELSE DOES WELL, FOX BUSINESS

Anonymous said...

I think Susan is hot! CJ

Anonymous said...

She looks so tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to FUCK her tight little PUSSY with my 8 inch COCK
right there on the set. She looks
like she could really get into sucking COCK.

Template Design | Elque 2007