Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cindy Brunson is a Sportscenter Hottie on ESPN

If you're not a sports fan then too bad, because ESPN is turnin' up the heat with the hot babes. This is Cindy Brunson from Sportscenter this morning. I love the red over black lace, sweet legs too. She looks she was a model in another life. Who'd a thought I'd get distracted from the sports news...

Now, this is "my Sportscenter"... with Cindy,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of joeycap666 at the Wide World of Women forum.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that outfit...hot gal...

Damon Hynes said...

What took you so ling? I've noted Cindy's bangability for years. Those veins in neck are somewhat of a turnoff, but WTF?

Anonymous said...

Look like espn trying to compete
with Fox news Channel having these
sportscaster showing off legs.

Anonymous said...

"Look like espn trying to compete
with Fox news Channel "

If they want to compete with fox new channel..they have to go blonde...fox news is all about hot blond bimbos..

Unknown said...

Blonde, brunnette, redhead, something in between, who cares? It looks like they are trying to compete and the winners are us leg fans!!!

I do feel kind of stupid. Cindy Brunson has flown under my radar for way too long. She looks great.
I'm sorry I missed her before.

Anonymous said...

looks like she spends lots of time on her knees, which is good, but when is my turn ?

Anonymous said...

Take a look at those legs. I bet she works out and has some abs most women would kill for. Seems like she doesn't have much fat in her..um, breasts...so I bet she is muscled up and lean. Would like to see her in a bikini or less...to see if I'm right.

Anonymous said...

Need to replace Dana Jacbson from
First Take with Bonnie Berstein or
Wendy Nix who showing sexy legs. Dana wear pants everyday showing
no legs.

Anonymous said...

Nice legs. Yum!

Anonymous said...

fuck monster she is indeed :)

Template Design | Elque 2007