Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ellie Harrison is a Hot Blonde on the Daily Planet

I don't usually watch the Discovery Channel cuz well it's nerdy and they don't usually put hot chicks on, though they are better than the National Geographic channel. This is hot blonde Ellie Harrison on the Daily Planet show, she reminds me of hot college coeds I used to know. If I knew that hotties like this were on more often, I'd definitely start watching...

I love the skirt,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of zebrafish75 at the Wide World of Women forum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She reminds ME of someone who will be about 250 pounds in ten years, sitting on the couch with bon-bons on one side and a gallon of vanilla ice cream on the other, yelling for me to bring her some chocolate syrup for her potato chips.

Anonymous said...

Love that schoolgirl look she has going on right now, though.

I'd use her and abuse her until she gained the 250, that's for sure.

Template Design | Elque 2007