Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nothing Hotter than a Couple of Hot Blondes

About the only good thing about the financial crisis is watching all the hot financial news babes like the ones on FBN. A couple of underappreciated FBN hotties, Sandra Smith on the left and Cheryl Casone on the right. I'd take Sandra's cute face with those stealy eyes but Cheryl's wickedly sexy body, especially those legs. I bet that's what the two guys in the middle are thinking, how to divy up the goodies...

Sandra and Cheryl are a hot duo,
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of Sandman at the Reporter Caps forum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl Casone is absolutely gorgeous, most beautiful woman on FBN and FNC. Sandra Smith isn’t that great, in my opinion she’s rather boring, there’s nothing that really stands out about her, just another blonde. But Cheryl Casone is gorgeous with an awesome personality, and those unbelievably sexy legs and feet look delicious!

Anonymous said...

I want Cheryl Casone to sit on my face and take a dump in my mouth, that would taste so great, she's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I would drink Cheryl Casone's pussy juice, she's so hot. I'd love to fill that tight little pussy up with sperm and get her sexy ass pregnant! sucking on those huge tits, those rock hard nipples, while shes bouncing up and down on my cock without a condom on would be a dream come true. I want to fuck her sexy feet and blow my load in her wet juicy sweet pussy forever!

Anonymous said...

I love Sandra Smith, hot young blonde!

Template Design | Elque 2007