Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kate Snow is Hot on Good Morning America

I was watching a White House press conference the other day, and I kept thinking how hot Dana Perino was. And then I realized that she reminded me of Kate Snow. Here is sexy Kate on Good Morning America today looking very hot as usual.

Must love dogs...
Photobucket
I can sense someone hot near me. Wait, I'm picking up a scent,
Photobucket
Hmmm, the tunas in here and I'm goin' fishin,
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of SceptreX42 at the Wide World of Women forum.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dog must have heard Kate's kitty purring.

Anonymous said...

The dog is checking out her pantyhose!!!

Anonymous said...

the dog maybe thincking can i get laid buy her

Anonymous said...

Who farted ??

Anonymous said...

i would like be were the dog is then get in between kate legs then cum inside of her

Unknown said...

Kate is a sweetheart hottie who usually is unfairly outshone by sitting on the same couch as the incredible Marysol Castro. I am partial to brunnettes so Marysol is a super hottie.

Anonymous said...

"Hmmm, the tunas in here and I'm goin' fishin,"


hahahahah....Priceless!

Anonymous said...

you need a picture from dec.13 kate snow and marysol castro playing cards with a monkey and showing up marysol skirt

Anonymous said...

Kitty purring? LMAO!!

Anonymous said...

that dog knows kates legs are hiding a sweet little pussy

Template Design | Elque 2007