Friday, December 5, 2008

Many Hot Faces of Courtney Reagan on CNBC

I've never paid too much attention to her since she started with CNBC about a year ago, but damn Courtney Reagan is cute. She's about the most adorable babe I've seen in a while. I can't even imagine what her entire body looks like. They need to get this one out there more. CNBC's just got too much hot talent. I bet Courtney could overtake Erin B. if given the chance.

What a cutie pie,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of slashasterisk at the Reporter Caps forum.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie pie

Anonymous said...

Seen her a couple times, looks very nice. I'd love to give her a deposit right between those red lips.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see her in a skirt!

Anonymous said...

Erin Burnett is a cow compared to Courtney!

Unknown said...

The other newsbabes at CNBC better bring their A game. Courtney could easily bounce a number of them out of her path, especially the overrated gold digger, Erin Burnett.

Courtney needs to be fully exposed. Free her from her video jail and show us full length shots in a skirt. Give me a look at her legs or give me death!

Anonymous said...

very cute how about posting pics of her showing her legs and boobs

Anonymous said...

Very easy on the eyes!!

Unknown said...

She is definitely beautiful. I also love Monica Novotny Becky Quick; Suzanne Malveaux; Kiran Chetry and a few others. They are all trying to make themselves more appealing tot he camera and I for one am happy! Brains AND looks - Wow.

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous! Why do you think I Googled her?

steamer said...

Gorgeous babe. Brains and a body. Love to put my IPO between her sweet ass cheeks.

Template Design | Elque 2007