Monday, December 29, 2008

Michelle Caruso-Cabrera Filling in for Becky Quick

We are so used to seeing Michelle Caruso-Cabrera of CNBC showing of her busty body, here she is this morning in Becky Quick's spot showing off her great legs instead. I don't like the clash of colors goin' on, but she does have sexy legs for sure. I don't think Joe is all that impressed though, looks like he misses Becky.

Michelle's hot leggage,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of joeycap666 at the Wide World of Women forum.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks really good with a skirt on!

Unknown said...

MCC looks fabulous and does a great job. I would like to see MCC replace Becky and the Quickster could be moved to prime time so we could see her fine legs live.

Anonymous said...

Nice but she always seems to have an attitude.

Unknown said...

Come on, most intelligent women do. There is only one Nicole Mitchell. I don't know about you, but I think that I coud get used to it.

Anonymous said...

she's a bitchy unattractive woman

Anonymous said...

She sort of loses it when she does not have her big cow tits hanging out. Face -- witch nose. Legs, not so much. Butter face. [But, man, I lover her big udders!].

Anonymous said...

She has big titties but the personality of a dolt. She is so unappealing when she opens her mouth. I have a cure for that. Shove my cock in there to keep her from saying anything.

Anonymous said...

i invite her to have a seat on my face.

Anonymous said...

Michelle has a witches face (nose) and, overall, a so-so body. The legs are not much to look at. But.... THOSE MILK BAGS ARE GREAT. She is annoying when she speaks. Thinks she is smarter than she is. Hey, genius, if you know so much about the market -- why did you never, ever say one thing that called into question the various issues (sub-prime) before they blew up? Perhaps, your big cow tits kept bouncing up and hitting you in the head?

Template Design | Elque 2007