Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Becky Quick Exclusive with Warren Buffett

We all know that Warren Buffett has a special thing for CNBC hottie Becky Quick, allegedly only does interviews with her. Here she is in Omaha interviewing the old geezer himself from the other day. I dunno why but every time I think of them together, I think of Joe Namath telling Suzy Kolber "I wanna kiss you, I don't care if the Jets are ss-truu-ggl-ing." Looks like they're in some kind of furniture store. I bet they tested out a few mattresses together while they were at it.

Becks is the apple of Warren's eye,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of Sabrina at the Reporter Caps forum.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's really cute and looked like she had nude pantyhose on. Too bad the table was blocking our view!!!

Anonymous said...

Anchor Man, I guess Mr. Warren likes Liz Claman too, because he has done interviews with Liz too. In fact, he did one with Bill Gates and Liz a few months ago and they featured on Fox Business.

I like Becky too, but she was a little shy on the leg exposure in these photos.

TD

Anonymous said...

She's so cute you just want to eat her up.

Anonymous said...

She is Buffets lap dog. She might as well just drop to her knees and start sucking his dick when she interviews him. At least that would get better ratings.

Anonymous said...

Becky is hot. Just an idea but I'd like to see Melissa Lee licking Becky's sweet pussy while one of the guests (Warren Buffet or Jack Welch maybe) fuck Melissa Lee in the ass.

Anonymous said...

hottest woman on tv...

1. jenna lee
2. becky quick
3. doesn't matter

Anonymous said...

Psychiatrists label behavior such as this as the "Anna Nicole Smith" syndrome...young gals going after rich, old men. I just regret NOT being one of the "rich, old men". I would take Liz or Becky out on the yacht to explain (in detail) the concept of "off-shore drilling".

Anonymous said...

Wow, and here I thought NBC was into this neo-lesbo, leftist, Rachel Maddow look....

Things may be on the way up with Quick!!

Anonymous said...

becky is a fine ass woman while rachel is an ugly ass dude.

Template Design | Elque 2007