Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Hot Norah O'Donnell Working Out

From out of the studio, and into the gym. MSNBC news babe and mother of 3 if you can believe, Norah O'Donnell showing how she keeps her wickedly hot body. Damn, she's looking pretty good in these workout pictures. If she came to my gym, I think I couldn't resist showing her my pectorals. More details from the Washington Post after the jump,

Norah was workin' it,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Credit tip: naturebee at the Reporter Caps forum. Pictures from the Washington Post.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely a cull. i wouldn't waste my dick on this dog, a liberal bitch.

Anonymous said...

I have a much more fun and effective way for Nora to exercise. First, she should lay on her back completely naked. Then, she should place her bare feet up in the air and curl her toes. Next, she should let me stick my cock up inside her moist, willing twat. Then, I will proceed to vigorously fuck her brains out, until her entire naked body is covered with sweat and her bare ass is bouncing up and down on the bed while she screams, " I'm CUMMING!!!, I'm CUMMING!!!", until she faints. When she wakes up, we'll start the whole procedure all over again.

Anonymous said...

fucking hag

Anonymous said...

This old ass bitch isn't hot!!!! What the hell?!?!?! If you are going to have a pizza party at school and need to send your kid to school with money to help pay for it, you should have sent a note?!?!?!? How is a parent supposed to know that their kid needs to pay for a pizza party and to bring paper plates for the class without a note you dimwitted twitter dingle berry?

Anonymous said...

Liberal or conservative, I'd still bag this cougar!!!!!! Totally hot assets!

Anonymous said...

would love to shove some anal beads up her ass.

Anonymous said...

She must be amazing in bed

Template Design | Elque 2007