Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Hot and Leggy Mika Brzezinksi on Morning Joe

I know Mika Brzezinski likes to play down her looks, but she sure does know how to look hot, and I don't think that is some kind of accident. Here she is on "Morning Joe" yesterday morning in a wickedly hot blue dress. We all know what Joe is thinking in the first picture, and the guy on the left in the second is trying not to stare at Mika's hot legs.

Morning Mika on MSNBC,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of fitz207 at the Wide World of Women forum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOHHH LLLLAAAAA!! lovin' me a piece of leggy and gorgeous Mika! Good to see her out from behind the desk for a change.
Jade

BigD said...

Mika IS hot no matter what Mika thinks!

Anonymous said...

LOL...BigD, you totally have it down to a hardcore fact.

Mika Emilie Leonia Brzezinski=HOT HOT
MAMMA!!! Go Mika!!
Jade

BigD said...

Joe has a look in the first pic as if he is thinking "Geez, Mika! Would you just shut the hell up so I can hear myself talk about something I think is important?"

Template Design | Elque 2007