Saturday, November 28, 2009

Manolith's 15 Hottest News Babes



I guess I must have missed this one from late in October. Manolith.com has released a list of 15 hottest news babes. Interesting list for sure, with news babes from all over the map and the dial, not just the national networks. In no particular order, the list is:

Trish Regan
Mary Calvi
Lily Jang
Ainsley Earhardt
Jill Dobson
Diane Macedo
Sharon Tay
Kristine Johnson
Veronica De La Cruz
Contessa Brewer
Daniella Guzmán
Robin Meade
Morgan Fogarty
Dana Hendrickson
Mélissa Theuriau

Picture from Manolith.com

2 comments:

Dick Rockhard said...

Wow. Interesting list. I can't believe that Ainsley Earhardt and Jill Dobson are the only 2 on the list from FNC/FBN.

Hey DUDE ... what do you think of THIS list?? Personally, I'm not very impressed.

Thechairman said...

I hate these lists. They are so random and subjective. Never heard of half of the chicks on there, and some of are kinda sketchy in terms of their qualifications. Ainsley ain't bad but her over Megyn Kelly, Julie B, Jamie Colby? Hell, Molly Line may very well be the hottest at FNC period but she seems to not get much love. What's the point if you don't set at least some criteria. For example how do you compare Jill Dobson, whose basically a reporter/contributor type with Robin Meade whose an everyday anchor? I hate polls and I hate lists. When I was running the Yahoo group I would always put the kibosh on those.

Template Design | Elque 2007