Saturday, February 27, 2010

How Incredibly Hot is Liz Claman of FBN?

I have no idea when these were taken, but here is the always busty, always leggy Liz Claman of FOX Business showing off all her assets. My goodness, does it get any better than this? I don't think so. I haven't seen Liz as hot as this in a long time if not ever. The first picture has me thinking all kind of stuff. Anyways, enjoy them y'all for the weekend...

The Red Rocket is smokin',
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of sparty and Sweaterfan at the TvNewsCaps forum.

4 comments:

Hello said...

Same old stuff!! Nothing new here.

StewartIII said...

Liz looks LUSCIOUS!

Raoul said...

She ain't broke, don't fix her.

Anonymous said...

what a rack....oh momma, that's nice!

Template Design | Elque 2007