Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Contessa Brewer, MSNBC's Hot and Charismatic News Babe

Overall Hotness: 7.5/10
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Legs: 7.5/10
Personality: 8/10

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket One of the hotter anchors on MSNBC is Contessa Brewer. First off, I love her name, Contessa, that's just an extremely sexy name, her parents did good with that one. It's one of those names where if someone introduced their wife as "Contessa", you'd immediately have a visual of a hot babe, then you actually see her and you are floored. I like the way she talks too, the Wisconsin/Chicago accent is really cool. A friend of mine is from Wisconsin and he talks the same way.

As for Contessa's visuals, she is very hot overall. She has a pretty face that doesn't require makeup to make her look hot. In a way, she's sort of looks like Courtney Cox. The only thing I don't like about her face is that it's kind of boxy, round is better. Her body isn't great, but good overall, very slim and tight. She doesn't show off her legs much but when she does, they look good, she appears to be pretty tall.

One of the best things I like about Contessa is her personality. Whenever I see her on MSNBC she's always punchy and intelligent. She's feisty and isn't afraid of the more controversial topics. She definitely doesn't appear diva-like and could have an intelligent conversation with. As far as the whole Don Imus feud she had going on, I don't know who Don was talking about, but Contessa is definitely not "fat".

This is her bio from the MSNBC website:


Contessa Brewer joined MSNBC in September 2003. She serves as an anchor for MSNBC.

Brewer previously anchored weekend evening newscasts for WTMJ-TV in Milwaukee, Wis. She also served as an anchor and reporter for Palm Springs, Calif. and at KRNV-TV in Reno.

Brewer is a magna cum laude graduate of the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, where she holds a bachelor of science in broadcast journalism.

Brewer currently resides in New York City.


This is a recent clip with Contessa discussing the difficulties of watching her Packers against the Cowboys (video launches a separate window),
Many won't see Pack, 'Boys game
Many won't see Pack, 'Boys game


This is a funny clip with Contessa caught in an awkward teleprompt where she doesn't want to read "I'm not gay",


Here are some nice pics of Contessa, the last one is an informal one where she was at a charity event,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Contessa Brewer is one of the most beautiful, thought provoking anchors on the national news. I admire whoever won her over as being her other half. Her eyes are great to look at and her commentary always makes me listen. Keep doing your thing Contessa.

Anonymous said...

She is the most beautiful anchor working on any network.

Anonymous said...

Contessa is the most gorgous woman I've ever seen, lord to spend a night with this woman would be heaven.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I'd love to put my head between this woman's thighs then have her beautiful mouth suck my cock and swallow my sperm.

Anonymous said...

I am put off by the whole padded bra thing. Either she got breast implants like Robin Meade did or she did not. Padding it up makes you look like a fake. I hope she wears something low cut (but tastefull like the fox business channel women do) to prove she is not just padding.

Anonymous said...

She uses padding, you can tell. When she has on a sweater the boobs look real big, but when she has on something low cut you can't see anything and she looks flat. I wish she would get implants like Tamron Hall, it would make her look better. She has the most beautiful face in the world, but no tits. Of course she loves to suck cock and with that beautiful face we can forgive her for not having big boobs.

Unknown said...

There is just something about her.. I hope she reads these posts and that she knows that she is the bomb. Even if she does post, who cares, shes hot.

Unknown said...

Not "post" i mean pad her bra. who cares.

Anonymous said...

Yes she can use padding all she wants as long as she sucks my cock every day and eats my cum.

Anonymous said...

My oh my, how much cum this woman must have swallowed, everywhere I read about what an enthusiastic cock sucker she is, that she can really take it deep, and is willing to do anything to please a man.

Template Design | Elque 2007