Thursday, December 6, 2007

Robin Meade, again in Sexy Leather Boots

Robin Meade was looking especially hot today, especially in her shiny black knee-high leather stilletos. I'm not a huge fan of the sweater she has on as it doesn't show off her magnificent breasts, though you can see her large chest in the second photo below. I was in the grocery store the other day and I saw this hot woman that had similar black leather stilleto boots, I almost rammed my shopping cart into the some fat guy in front of me, damn she was hot...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of the Ultimate News Babes blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best news around. They should give her a raise!

Anonymous said...

Great news. I know it's giving ME a raise!

Anonymous said...

She is the only reason I get UP in the morning. If only she knew how much cum is shot on TV screens every morning....She'd wear shorter, tighter and even sexier clothing for us. And please keep the boots..every day.

SLove said...

She looks so sexy in that outfit. I love those boots. If only she was 30 pounds heavier!

Anonymous said...

robin looks so hot i love have her blow me while i eat her out then cum inside of her

Anonymous said...

robin makes me whip it out.......

Anonymous said...

Robin is so delicious smart funny
she has that special way that holds a viewers
thoughts.I Love those sexy legs beautiful face so much. The playboy
magazine should call her.Robins looks got me hot hungry and horny.I believe she is the sexiest
anchorwoman in tv history.Playboy call her.Icant quit thinking of that sweet cunt and those firm titties.

Template Design | Elque 2007