Saturday, June 21, 2008

Erin Burnett isn't Impressed with Any of You

These are a couple of pictures from this past week on CNBC. Whatever they're sellin', Erin Burnett ain't buyin'. She's definitely playing into that "only millionaires need apply" mentality, it's like she's really too good for all of us (except for me, because I'm Ron Burgundy).

"a chevy cavalier?? hahah, I don't think so..."
Photobucket
"just a porsche?? ahh, I can do better..."
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of shadow and sabrina at the Reporter Caps forum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

obvious dyke..

Anonymous said...

Don't know, sometimes she looks Hot and sometimes she looks like crap. I'd still like her to suck it and see how good she is. I'm betting not very !

Anonymous said...

In that second cap she has the same expression as that guy in "Blazing Saddles" who is in the middle of a huge fart while he has his leg cocked.

Anonymous said...

you know she says YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to 10 inches

Anonymous said...

overpaid whore should go suck cocks in hell

Template Design | Elque 2007