Thursday, August 7, 2008

Al Rocker likes a Pregnant Sexy Natalie Morales

If my wife ever became so hot while pregnant, I don't think the baby would be safe. Natalie Morales on the Today Show this morning and she looked unbelievably hot while pregnant. So much so that Al Rocker, who's always happy go lucky, giving more than a "friendly" smile at NatMo. I think he wants what he can't have...

Can I be your latin lover??
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of shadow at the Reporter Caps forum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pregnant pussy is the best... It's so we in there..... I wouls live to do her wet one now... I might be hitting the kids in the head but ohhhhh well.

Anonymous said...

See Latin women do have CRABS...

http://www.feelmytube.com/video/748/Cecilia-Galeano-upskirt

D.L. Clark said...

When they're pregnant, that's what the other two holes are for. I put it up my wife's ass or in her jowls for close to nine months.

Anonymous said...

Natalie looks great now that she is about to sh!t that kid out. I prefer to date pregnant women anyone so this is a treat for me.

Template Design | Elque 2007