Friday, December 7, 2007

E.D. Hill Exposes her Garter and Stockings

I used to think E.D. Hill was really hot, but of course she's much older now so not so much. She's still hot, but in a GILF sort of way. I'm not sure if she was doing this on purpose but E.D. has exposed her stockings and garter for the world to see. There was a woman in the office I used to work at that would wear short skirts with stockings and whenever we'd have meetings, I would sit beside her and her stockings would show. I think she was doing it on purpose, it made a lot of men in the office horny as heck.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of the Ultimate News Babes blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its impossible that she couldn't have known she was showing this. Therefore I think it isn't a stocking top or garter. Probably some sort of trim to her skirt.

Anchor Man said...

Could be, but same could be said of the trim of her skirt, you'd think that her skirt was fraying...

Template Design | Elque 2007