Sunday, December 2, 2007

Julie Banderas Looking Hot Yesterday

I'm not a huge Julie Banderas fan, but in browsing screen caps the other day, I found these pictures with Julie looking very hot and sexy in her white/black outfit and leather stilleto boots. There is nothing sexier than a woman in leather stilleto boots (I think I've said that before). An ex-girlfriend of mine used to call them "f** me boots". I love Julie's outfit here, the white/black is very sexy and shows off her nice size boosom, she looks like a hot chick working cosmetics.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of the Ultimate News Babes blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think these are sexy, then you have to check out these pictures: http://www.julie-banderas.com/gallery/p17_sectionid/14
and these ones
http://www.julie-banderas.com/gallery/p17_sectionid/6

all at www.julie-banderas.com

Enjoy~

Anonymous said...

Julie would definitely be a good ass fuck. She seems feisty, but she'd probably like it.

itsonlyrockandroll said...

Looking for pictures and videos - help ! If I cant find them I will
have to take up smoking again

Template Design | Elque 2007