Thursday, September 4, 2008

Emily Frances Could be the Hottest CW11 News Babe

My goodness, I HAVE to start watching CW11 more often. I've seen Jill Nicolini and Andrea Jackson but Emily Frances could be hotter than both of them. This is Emily from earlier in the week, damn she's got a great body. I bet that guy she's interviewing from what I'm assuming is the show Gossip Girl had a hard time concentrating.

"Uhh, what was the question again??"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of IceMan at the Wide World of Women forum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the questions is: "How can a body that hot be stuck with a face like that??"

Anonymous said...

Emily Frances looks like she drinks a lot and doesn't take enough vitamins. Or she might smoke weed or do drugs. If she got off that shit than she would look better. Plus, I admire how sexy she dresses playing the hot news reporter but the color of that green does not do her justice.

Anonymous said...

I'd lick every hole she has between her legs, right on TV, while she sits in that chair! Her legs spread wide and her feet in the air!

Anonymous said...

Emily is OK, but where is Tiffany McElroy?????

Anonymous said...

Emily Frances is hot! great tits, nice legs, not so great face, and some serious D.S.L.s, plus those sexy feet, mmm. I'd love to suck on those toes, stick her whole foot in my mouth. i'd love to shoot my cum down her throat. she's fucking hot

Template Design | Elque 2007