Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jackie Maretsky Sexy Candids

Not sure where these pictures of Jackie Maretsky are from or if they're ancient. but it's the first time I've seen them before. I love her confidence, imagine if you saw a hot babe like Jackie with her heels up on the desk like that. I bet she drives all the guys crazy in the MSNBC office, at 30 Rock I presume. The second picture is just a sweet beach picture, love the white dress, she looks divine...

Jackie blows them away with her hotness,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of dwaynep2008 at the Reporter Caps forum.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so sexy in those boots.

Anonymous said...

The second pic shows what a REAL woman should look like. Appears she either has a bikini bottom or a thong under the dress. Would like to use my teeth and tongue to remove either one.
I hope whoever got her pregnant realizes what a lucky bastard he is.
I can't imagine what it would be like to have my face buried between her thighs and look up to see her eyes rolled back while she pinches and pulls her nipples.

Anonymous said...

A very sexy lady!

Anonymous said...

She looks very natural with her boots up like that - like she's been in that position before. I bet she was wearing them the moment she conceived. ;)

Anonymous said...

Check out Jackie on MSNBC in the morning. The pregnancy has enlarged her tits to AT LEAST "D" cups. She was wearing a print dress this morning so it was hard to tell exactly how large those puppies are. If they are that big NOW, she might be a "DD" by the time her child is born.
THANK YOU, JACKIE !!!!!!!!
If you need ANY help relieving the pressure from all the milk, give me a call!

Anonymous said...

Who knocked this hot slut up???

Template Design | Elque 2007