Thursday, November 13, 2008

Janice Lieberman in a Sexy Cocktail Dress

I'm reminded about going to those lame dinner parties in my youth but there is always some older yummy mummy that's got the legs and the chest. Janice Lieberman at one of those events in a sexy cocktail dress showing a lot of skin, and yesterday on the Today Show doing her usual segment showing off her legs. I don't think Meredith can compete, Janice hands down...

Vava Janice,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of SceptreX42 and whiterabbit at the Wide World of Women forum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost missed her with that dog on the left side of the photo. Man is Janice Lieberman hot.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Its a good job, .. Nice blog keep it up…..www.adultgirldirectory.com

Anonymous said...

I so much want to get into Janice's panties and roam all over her sexy body.

Anonymous said...

I knew I should have tried to date her when she lived in Buffalo.

Template Design | Elque 2007