Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kyra Phillips in a White Hot Turtleneck

Some of y'all love the turtleneck look. I'm not crazy for them, but I guess they're good at showing off curves. This is our favorite loose-lipped CNN news hottie Kyra Phillips in a tight fitting white turtleneck on CNN yesterday. Bonus with the behind camera angle, showing off her kickin' curves. I bet Kyra would be great to be a gf or wife, she has quite the imagination.

Ahh, the white is blinding me, multiple hot views of Kyra,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of zonajohn at the Wide World of Women forum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Kyra Phillips on CNN yesterday; these pics don't do her justice. She looked incredible, every time she moved, either to the side or any way was amazing. The tight turtle-neck looked great on her curves. Very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

She's one of those "Looks slightly above average, but has a great personality which makes he hot" types.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her. More please

Anonymous said...

Would love to stand behind and play with her boobs

Template Design | Elque 2007