Monday, November 24, 2008

Sexy Reese Witherspoon Interviewed by Diane Sawyer

One of my fave actors, Reese Witherspoon being interviewed by a very leggy Diane Sawyer on this morning's Good Morning America. With the winter season basically here, I guess sexy black hose is in. My favorite Reese movie still is Election, she's got that sexy schoolgirl look that you can't help but watch.

A hot Reese with Diane,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of joeycap666 at the Wide World of Women forum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reese always looks nice, bet she is good in bed and I'm sure with those red lips she sucks a mean cock.

Anonymous said...

I'd love a pair of their hose.

Anonymous said...

Love those legs. Love to lick them all the way up.

Anonymous said...

I loved reese in Election ( or as the asians say...). It definitely gave me one I had to tend to....

Anonymous said...

Reese should do her interviews with a vibrator running in her ass.

Template Design | Elque 2007