Saturday, March 28, 2009

Megyn Kelly and Bill Hemmer Geek Out on FOX News

They did a studio change over at FOX News for America's Newsroom. I like the new setup because it means the hosts are closer together and the camera can zoom in more closely. I like this picture just because both the sexy Megyn Kelly and Bill Hemmer are geeking it out. I bet Bill's trying to get a few more votes for Megyn on the Hottie of the Week poll, Megyn is probably twittering. She's looking pretty damn hot though I must say...

Geeking it with Megyn + Bill,
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of JacqueFan at the Wide World of Women forum.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked for the obama campaign, I'm pro choice, anti gun rights ect ect but i'd vote republican if megan let me feel her up.

Anonymous said...

Megyn reportedly has such a severe case of candida (yeast infection and vaginitis) that she has to wear Depends to avoid leaving white trails.
This condition then has also resulted in dramatic vulvitis (inflamed meat curtains).

Anonymous said...

you crazy her pussy tastes just like a sweet peach.

Anonymous said...

You mean a sweet 'Perch'

MadMac is a douche said...

Rumor has it that Bill Hemmer is on http://www.menschat.com while Megyn Kelly was on some farts and turds fetish website.

Anonymous said...

She must really be wild in bed.

Anonymous said...

I would lick Megyn's ass out right after she has had a shit.

Anonymous said...

hotnewsanchorwomen.blogspot.com

has close ups of her from the other day with the hornest look on her face. Very sexy. And No, this is not that webmaster. It's a pain in the ass to look all over the web for great photos of these chicks so I am spreading the word.

Anonymous said...

>>>Hey Hemmer, would luv 2 twitter all night on ur laptop. do u have enuf hard drive??

>>>U can bet ur sweet ass I do, I can upload 1 MEG with ease!!!

>>> Ooooh Hemmer... I luv it when u tweet dirty!!!!

Anonymous said...

i thought i saw a pussy cat.

Template Design | Elque 2007