Monday, December 10, 2007

Nazan Eckes in High Resolution Video

Nazan is really starting to grow on me. You just feel drawn to her, because of her stunning beauty. First, here is a high-resolution clip from her newscast a few days ago, courtesy of a poster on the ReporterCaps.com forum. I don't understand a lick of German, but I could watch her for hours/days/weeks



Here are a couple of pictures from a few days ago I believe. I love her smile, her teeth, her eyes, hair, cleavage, etc....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Check this photo out. Nazan has the "what the hell did you just say to me?? you freakin' creep!!" look. I like the 2 guys in the background too, the one guy has a shit-eating grin on his face, and the other one has the "hmmm, I want your ass" drooling face.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of the Reporter Caps forum.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swing....She's a Babe!!! Another in a long list of beautiful gals on the tube!

Template Design | Elque 2007