Monday, September 21, 2009

Heather Tesch in a Skirt and Boots

For y'all Heather Tesch fans, from over the weekend on The Weather Channel. It's been a while since I've seen Heather Tesch in a skirt so it's good to see her here in a skirt with hot leather boots.

Heather is bangin',

Screencaps courtesy of housefloor581 the Wide World of Women forum.


Brad said...

She is stunning. She looked great again today in pants and a purple sweater.

Jason said...

She looks very sexy!!! I will like to buy those boots. I will put those babies in a nice frame.

BigD said...

If I could have just ONE thing wrapped with a big red bow under the tree on Xmas morning...

drumer8998 said...

Heather is so damn gorgeous!! I think she's the most beautiful woman on TV. And her body is incredible.

Template Design | Elque 2007