Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jennifer Gilbert is a Hot Baltimore News Babe

I'm not sure when these were taken but I'm assuming it is recent. From Baltimore's WBFF Fox-45 (FOX always has the hottest babes) this is hot news babe Jennifer Gilbert behind the anchor desk and also in a leggy sit down interview. She's got a certain Michelle Pfeiffer quality to her doesn't she. The guy she's interviewing has got a fantastic view.

Jen is one hot blonde,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencap courtesy of axionnewz at the TvNewsCaps forum.

2 comments:

Thechairman said...

I wish that were true of my Fox Philly station. We got one good one in Kerri Lee Halkett and the rest suck.

Thechairman said...

Back a few years ago, the Fox Boston station was overflowing with hotness. I'm surprised you don't have more posts about them. Molly Line came from there. Maria Stephanos I see you have a post on her. But there were a bunch of others.

Template Design | Elque 2007