Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Hot Erin Andrews on the Tonight Show

From Jay Leno's Tonight Show the other night, this is ESPN news babe Erin Andrews leggy and outstanding as always. Is it just me or do y'all sense a kind of geeky awkwardness with Erin at times though, maybe its just her facial expressions and quirky hand gestures, but I'm down with it though, makes me think I may have a chance.

EA is on fire,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of cali at the TvNewsCaps forum.

2 comments:

anonymous said...

Wow! Erin is smoking hot! I want her bad!

misterright1313 said...

Wow! Erin has a long everything. I do like the long legs. But that's just it, because the long nose and long neck is not a good look. Not to mention she has a long butt. One of those flat long mom butts. She is overrated and is only on DWTS because of the peeping incident.

Template Design | Elque 2007