Friday, December 28, 2007

Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, Look at My Chest

In the tradition of my buddy Seinfeld,

LLOYD BRAUN: You sure did. Am I crazy, or those some big breasts?
JERRY SEINFELD: Those are some big breasts!

I guess they say, when you've got it, flaunt it. Michelle Caruso-Cabrera of CNBC always seems like she's got her back straight and chest pointed outwards. She is quite well endowed, but man she really takes it to another level sometimes.

Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of Sabrina at the Reporter Caps forum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm watching her right now on The Closing Bell. Gotta love the white top, by the way!

I thought it was just me & my dirty mind that thought she was pushing her boobs out at me while I watched the market wrap-up.

Anchor Man said...

hey, when you've got it, flaunt it. You go girl!!

Anonymous said...

I love MCC. She is so frigging sexy I can't stand it.

The other notorious boob pusher is Jodi Applegate.

Template Design | Elque 2007