Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Diana Falzone is Outstandingly Hot on Ab News

This is radio star Diana Falzone in a hot ab news segment on Red Eye last night. I wonder if Greg Gutfield can see Diana as he reads the news, I don't think it would be possible because his drool would get in the way. I remember when they had Courtney Friel in the ab news segment, but I think Diana is way better.

Diana's brea... abs are outstanding,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of cody at the Wide World of Women forum.

6 comments:

Grayce said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Very nice full tits and she has some amazing lips...she can wrap them around my big fat sausage any time...she looks like she knows how to take care of business

gouguet45 said...

Love those lips, bet she really knows how to make a man feel good.

sugarbritches said...

I don't really like that she got a boob job... but they do look nice in that tight top!

Joe said...

Wow, she's amazing. Not just the body, but her hair is beautiful. I love long dark hair like that.

sugarbritches said...

http://hidefnewscaps.blogspot.com/

HD video posted... and a ton of caps!!!

Steen said...

Wow! Diana Falzone is one sexy brunette! She looks fantastic in these workout clothes! She's got a gorgeous face, beautiful long dark hair, and a fabulous body! Not to mention enormous breasts!

Template Design | Elque 2007