Saturday, January 16, 2010

Watching Evenings with a Hot Elizabeth Vargas on ABC

For some reason I've been watching a lot of ABC lately. From a couple of nights ago, this is ABC news babe Elizabeth Vargas in a nice tight top. I don't know what it is, but Elizabeth just does it for me, there's something about her that I can't put my finger on. I just wished that we see more of her, instead of just behind the desk.

Evenings are hotter with Elizabeth,
Photobucket

Screencap courtesy of nonblogger at the TvNewsCaps forum.

2 comments:

Thechairman said...

After she got screwed out of her World News Tonight job, she should have gotten a seat at GMA. Either before Robin Roberts got there or to replace Diane Sawyer. At least we can see more of her than just her upper half.

Raoul said...

Elizabeth is, ad has always been, one of the most beautiful and elegant women in television - right up there with Chris Jansing in my book, another one who has not gotten the prominence she deserves.

Template Design | Elque 2007