Monday, June 15, 2009

A Hot Liz Claman on Three Days in the Valley

FOX Business news special, "three days in the valley," hosted by the red rocket Liz Claman. I bet she just blew the socks off these nerds at Google and Cisco she was interviewing. I love the leg cross in the second picture, the guy she's interviewing looks really distracted, he's trying to show her his "router" and Liz is thinking, "no thanks, that looks a little small to me..."

Liz is geekin' it out this week,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of SceptreX42 at the Wide World of Women forum.

3 comments:

Dark The Man Duke said...

Not usually a fan, but that's some nice leg in the second pic. Thanks Anchor "The Man" Man!

Dave said...

she could crack walnuts between her thighs... very hot

BigD said...

Forget the walnuts, I'll volunteer my head!

Template Design | Elque 2007