Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kathie Lee Gifford Performing CPR on Today Show

From yesterday's Today Show, NBC news babe Kathie Lee Gifford demonstrating how to perform CPR, or maybe Kathie's on her knees pretending to be squeezing Frank's nose while she chomps on his face. Is it just me or has KLG added some extra sumpin' sumpin' on her chest, but also around the waist, and her cheeks?

Kiss me, kiss me,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of SceptreX42 at the Wide World of Women forum.

4 comments:

Dark The Man Duke said...

For your enjoyment, I've just made a new post over on my fantastic blog at:

http://hotanchornewshunks.blogspot.com/


In the post, I address many things such as the fake dark duke, where Farts and Turds guy has gone, MadMac and his nasty grandma caps, Kathie Lee Gifford and more!

Dark "The Man" Duke spamming? LOL, it's called passing on cool info about news hunk caps onto other fans. Get with the program, biatch!

Anonymous said...

To the previous commentor who is impersonating me,

If you google an image search of Rebecca Diamond, Ainsley Earhardt, Patti Ann Brown and Tracy Brynes then you will notice that my website is listed on the first pages of google images. My site is in fact one of the most visited in the country. I'm even higher than this great website and the great reportercaps. Sorry, that you waisted your time with a fake website that nobody goes to but imitation is the best form of flattery.



hotnewsanchorwomen.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What I mean by first pages on google images I mean page one.

BigD said...

I would certainly not mind that "extra sumpin' sumpin' on her chest" bouncing as she rides me cowboy style. I know she's got some years on her but she's still got it in my book.
KLG's got a hot body for her age.

Template Design | Elque 2007