Friday, July 17, 2009

Christiane Amanpour Makeover for Harper's Bazaar Magazine

Seems like everyone's talking about Christiane Amanpour's surprising makeover for Harper's Bazaar magazine. Not everyone is impressed though, Chickaboomer had the following unflattering comments:


Christiane Amanpour: Still a Dog

Flak-jacketed CNN limousine liberal Christiane Amanpour, 51, is ditching the dusty duds for this $2,295 Donna Karan, De Beers earrings, diamonds, $795 Christian Louboutin CFM (edited) pumps.

Harper's Bizarre Bazaar makeover chronicled by Tom Hanks's wife Rita Wilson (who has undergone major plastic surgery over the years): "...Underneath Amanpour's safari jacket is a killer body," while she indicates that, as a youth, she was called "Jagger Lips" due to a large mouth.

Which she's put to questionable anti-American use over the years at CNN...

I get it. Amanpour is so jealous of CBS foreign affairs hottie - the much younger and still fertile Lara Logan.
I don't know if I would go that far. But I can't say I've ever perked up watching Christiane, and I don't think these pictures change any of that either. Oh well, some of y'all probably dig her, so here are a couple of the pictures...

Photobucket

Photo credit: Martin Schoeller

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not a fan of hers but I will welcome her to the black dress team.

BigD said...

You'd probably have to be a jungle fighter to make your way through the bush.
"Ok, Christiane. I'm the evil Arab terrorist and you're the American soldier who is going to tie me to the bed and torture me by displaying your naked body, rubbing your breasts all over my chest and then sitting on my face to make me talk."

The Funeral Guy said...

I guess someone might be willing to fuck her.

BigD said...

As the old song goes..."All the girls seem to get prettier 'round closin' time".
She'd do if Heidi, Alexis, Margaret, Michelle, Patti, Liz, Courtney, Jenna, Becky, Campbell, Chris, Amy, Kathie Lee, Heather Tesch, Stephanie Abrams or even - god-forbid - Erin Burnett were unavailable.

Dick Rockhard said...

I hear this commie bitch loves a good fuck with Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez. She especially enjoys and Anal pounding from Kim Jong Il. What a fuckin UGLY skank.

Template Design | Elque 2007