Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Hot Debut by Margaret Brennan on Bloomberg

I knew Margaret Brennan left CNBC a couple of weeks ago but I didn't think she would be on-air at Bloomberg that quickly. If you've ever wondered how to make a debut, Margaret just should us how. Wow, that low cut top is a statement, it says: "F-U CNBC, look at me know!!" If this conspicuous start is a sign of things to come, then Maggie is gonna rock it on Bloomberg.

xoxoxo, we love you too Maggie...
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of shadow at the Reporter Caps forum.

5 comments:

BigD said...

Margaret is very sexy and has a nice rack as well. Good luck in your new position!

Dick Rockhard said...

I knew Maggie B was moving to Bloomberg, but did not know she already started. CNBC never gave us enough of Maggie and it was hard to find out when she would be on-air. GREAT PHOTO. My cock always got hard when Maggie B was on-air, looks like she will be swelling my dick often if she keeps wearing great outfits like the photo. It's great to have Maggie back!

Rip Yrdikoff said...

I know you're just pronouncing an oooooo sound (as in Bloooomberg), but here's a BIG KISSY KISSY and may the Luck o' the Irish follow you into your new gig.

BigD said...

Hey Rip. Say "hello" to your half-Asian sister, Suk, for me!
I've been looking at this Margaret pic for quite a while as she has such a familiar look. If you make the hair platinum blonde, would there be a little Marilyn Monroe look going on?

Anonymous said...

Looks like Margaret wants a dick in her month, can only image thats how she looks when she's on her knees

Template Design | Elque 2007