Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Hot Bloomberg Week with Deirdre Bolton

I know that I called Margaret Brennan Bloomberg's hottest, if that's so, than news babe Deirdre Bolton can't be far behind her. Here is Deirdre from the past week in hot leather boots and possibly a leather skirt. She's probably prettier than Maggie, but I still think Maggie's body is hotter overall.

Deirdre is queen of the white chair,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencap courtesy of NINJA at the TvNewsCaps forum.

3 comments:

Dick Rockhard said...

MAGGIE B is miles ahead of Bolton in every way. It's not even close Anchorman!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree, but bolton is pretty damn good too!!!

Ninja said...

I Disagree. Deirdre is absolutely Gorgeous. Marg is plain looking. I hope DBolt starts wearing some shorter skirts.

Template Design | Elque 2007