Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chris Jansing Never Looked Hotter on Today Show

It's been a while, a long while, since we've seen Chris Jansing at the anchor position, looking so damn hot in this sexy dress. Amy Robach, not today; Jackie Maretsky, I'll do you next; Chris is target numero uno. Lester Holt is one lucky bastard. Commentors, if you were Lester, what order would you do these gorgeous news babes in??

Back where she belongs, at least for yesterday...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of shad0w at the Wide World of Women forum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris has got some very "Hot" legs, especially considering she is past 50. She also has real nice Boobs, but you can't tell here. She is one lady I'd do real quick.
You can keep Amy, she is an ice cube, don't know about Jackie.

Anonymous said...

I'd bang the "soccer mom" outta her in her mini-van....

Anonymous said...

Yes a full body shot of Amy finally! I think I can see some cameltoe! I would fuck in her in an instant! Chris Jansing is not hot!

Anonymous said...

Notice how Lester is staring at Amy, he knows the hottest girl is standing next to him! He is thinking man if I could get in her pants I would rock her world!

Anonymous said...

How lovely to tell Lester to shove off, then start rolling around on the sidewalk sucking all thoes toes!
Chris+Amy+Jackie=30! wow, what a feast!

Template Design | Elque 2007