Friday, June 27, 2008

Larysa Harapyn Likes Muscle Men

Love the background in these pictures. This is news reporter babe Larysa Harapyn of CityTV in Toronto I'm assuming (CNE is a Toronto thing). The guidos and muscle guys are all trying to get a piece of Larysa, and she seems quite inviting. I love Larysa's hair, she would've been the queen of the night back in the 80's. Love it...

Hi Honey, I'm going to be with her tonight,
Photobucket
I bet second guy from the left got first dibs,
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of zebrafish75 at the Wide World of Women forum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord is she "HOT" ! I'd love to have some of that, but I'm sure there is a line a mile long.

Anonymous said...

She probably sucked one of those guys dicks. Women can be superficial. One of my best friends is a bodybuilder and he gets blow jobs from even the most consertive "I am a virgin until marriage" kinds of women.

But, I don't exactly stink with women so, no complaints with me. People are shallow on both sides but, I wished they would show in the media (movies and the news)that more women (90%) are like that

Anonymous said...

i completely understand girls who appreciate big muscle men. i don't blame them. 'cause even guys worship big strong muscle men, haha...

Anonymous said...

yeah women like this alway give great blow jobs but they aint worth a shit when it comes to deep conversation. my advice is to blow your load in there mouth and then usher them out the door. don't worry about it, you are not being cruel since it is karma. chicks like this have used plenty of guys and you are doing gods justice in reminding them that the world does not revolve around them.

Template Design | Elque 2007