Thursday, June 26, 2008

Elizabeth Hasselbeck in the Hot Short Shorts

Not exactly about a news babe, but I couldn't help but post these wickedly hot pictures of the always sexy blonde Elizabeth Hasselbeck from the View, shooting in Las Vegas. Damn, those are short shorts, she's got some fantastic legs doesn't she. Bonus with Jessica Simpson there in the background.

Elizabeth... and those other ladies,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of SceptreX42 at the Wide World of Women forum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SO HOT I WANT TO GET HER KNOCKED UP AGAIN...

http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/elisabeth-hasselbeck-bikini/elisabeth-hasselbeck-bikinijpg/

Anonymous said...

I would let that dumb loud mouth named: Elizabeth Hasselbeck ride my cock. She comes off really horny. However, there is no way I could date such a twit. I would end up cheating on her and start to date a women that is not flat a pancake. I don't see how a football star could fuck such a low class woman every day. She is only slightly above average.

To be more positive about her, she does have nice legs and you can tell she works out. Probably the best legs I have seen on tv in a while.

Anonymous said...

I saw that episode. Her legs looked fantastic and she was showing them off too!

Anonymous said...

She should be in very little shorts all the time she is the one that brings the ratings for that stupid show , they should tell her to just wear shorts and show those sexy legs and thighs

Anonymous said...

POST MORE PICS OF ELIZABETH SHE IS HOT

Template Design | Elque 2007